Semi-Automatic Hydraulic Moving Table Vertical Plate Band Saw
PLATE/BLOCK VERTICAL SAW
SVT-6070H applies hydraulic power or optional servo motor to drive the load - bearing work bed, while extra heavy-duty saw frame is designed to achieve machine stability and fast cutting speeds. Plate-moving vertical band saw design allows easy loading and unloading for the material. After securing material in place, work bed moves with material smoothly into cutting area. The design is ideal for sawing block, plate, or mold steel. Blade changing is easy and convenient.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Vertical Plate Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Height 23.6 Capacity Throat 27.69" Cutting Length Max 49.2" Blade Speed - Min 65 fpm Blade Speed - Max 262 fpm Blade Length 237.8" Blade Width 2" Blade Height 0.06" Blade Motor 10 HP Hydraulic Motor 2 HP Coolant Motor 0.25 HP Workbed Height 49.2" Machine Weight 16,535 lbs Floor Space - Length 118" Floor Space - Width 78.7" Floor Space - Height 126"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- 8000 lbs. load capacity
- Hydraulic powered saw frame
- Dual valve design easily achieves optimal cutting performance for various materials
- Blade speeds can be adjusted variably
- Tungsten carbide blade guides guide and support saw blade
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning device
- Powered chip brush and coolant nozzle completely clean chips from saw blade
- Built-in work light
- Bi-metal saw blade
- Semi-Auto cutting mode allows table to retract after cut
- Carbide inserts with guide rollers
- Programmable cut depth for notching