Semi-Automatic Horizontal Column Band Saw
LOW COST PER CUT
Cosen has developed a full range of semi-automatic band saws that exceed the requirements of all bandsawing applications. The SH-7550S, with its rigid construction and superior features, along with the rest of Cosen’s line of semi-automatic heavy-duty band saws, offers precision at the cutting edge, efficiency in operation and low cost per cut, and durability in a demanding production environment.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Horizontal Column Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Round 20" Capacity Square 20" Capacity Rectangle - Height 20" Capacity Rectangle - Width 29.5 Blade Speed - Min 66 fpm Blade Speed - Max 328 fpm Blade Length 238" Blade Width 2" Blade Height 0.063" Blade Motor 7.5 HP Hydraulic Motor 2 HP Coolant Motor 0.25 HP Workbed Height 27.5" Machine Weight 5,720 lbs Floor Space - Length 55.5" Floor Space - Width 124" Floor Space - Height 79"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Dual columns support and guide saw head throughout cutting cycle
- Back-tilted saw frame ensures longer blade life
- Gearbox designed to accept high lateral pressure (no thermal distortion)
- Infinitely variable blade speeds
- Carbide blade guides
- Heavy-duty cast guide arms absorb vibration enhancing cutting results
- Integral coolant system
- Precision feed pressure & feed rate dual valve system for optimal cutting performance
- Split vise jaws for a burr-free cut
- Ductile cast iron vise
- Powered lift roller used to position material for proper cut