Semi-Automatic Dual Column Horizontal Band Saw
PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT SAW
Cosen supplies a full range of semi-automatic band saws that exceed the requirements of all bandsawing applications. The dual column SH-5542, with its rigid construction and superior features, along with the rest of Cosen’s line of semi-automatic heavy duty band saws, offers precision at the cutting edge, efficiency in operation and low cost per cut, and durability in a demanding production environment.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Horizontal Column Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Round 16.5" Capacity Square 16.5" Capacity Rectangle - Height 16.5" Capacity Rectangle - Width 21.6 Blade Speed - Min 66 fpm Blade Speed - Max 328 fpm Blade Length 208.7" Blade Width 1.5" Blade Height 0.05" Blade Motor 7.5 HP Hydraulic Motor 2 HP Coolant Motor 0.125 HP Workbed Height 27.5" Machine Weight 5,060 lbs Floor Space - Length 43.3" Floor Space - Width 100.4" Floor Space - Height 74.8"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Dual columns support and guide saw head ensuring support throughout cutting cycle
- Gearbox designed to accept high lateral pressure (no thermal distortion)
- Carbide blade guides
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning extends blade life and makes blade change quicker and easier
- Integral coolant system
- Synchronized power driven blade brush effectively cleans blade
- Precision cutting feed rate valve system for optimal performance
- Rachet-style hydraulic lifting take-in roller helps for precise cut-off length of material
- Split vise jaws for a burr-free cut
- Ductile cast iron vise