Semi-Automatic Dual-Column Heavy-Duty Horizontal Band Saw
LARGE CAPACITY BAND SAW
Cosen supplies a full range of semi-automatic band saws that exceed the requirements of all bandsawing applications. With its rigid construction and superior features, Cosen’s line of semi-automatic heavy duty band saws offers precision at the cutting edge, efficiency in operation and low cost per cut, and durability in a demanding production environment.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Horizontal Column Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Round 66.9" Capacity Square 66.9" Capacity Rectangle - Height 66.9" Capacity Rectangle - Width 70.9 Blade Speed - Min 66 fpm Blade Speed - Max 295 fpm Blade Length 567" Blade Width 3" Blade Height 0.06" Blade Motor 25 HP Hydraulic Motor 5 HP Coolant Motor 1 HP Workbed Height 25.6" Machine Weight 40,000 lbs Floor Space - Length 143.7" Floor Space - Width 275.6" Floor Space - Height 196.9"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Dual column design ensures smooth saw frame movement and stable cutting force
- Specially designed planetary gearbox can raise mechanical efficiency to above 90%
- Inverter blade speed control accurately sets blade speed with ease
- Powered chip brush provides optimal blade cleaning, prolonging blade life
- Hydraulically activated carbide blade guides ensure straight cuts
- Precision feed pressure control valve with micro-precision adjustment
- Saw blade height selector makes the saw frame height and cutting depth completely adjustable
- Beam light projects blade line, making measuring lengths easy
- Workbed aids in positioning material for cut