Semi-Automatic Dual-Mitering Horizontal Column Band Saw
HEAVY-DUTY + DUAL COLUMN MITERING
Cosen’s SH-1300LDM incorporates a 20 HP blade motor, 2 5/8” wide blade, and heavy duty linear rail design which creates a very rigid, dynamically stable and productive machine. The 1300LDM also allows users to swivel to 60 degree both forward and backward, making cutting jobs even more versatile and helpful when handling various miter-cutting jobs!
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Horizontal Column Band Saw, Horizontal Mitering Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering Dual Capacity Round 25.6" Capacity Round - Plus 45° 25.6" Capacity Round - Plus 60° 19.7" Capacity Round - Minus 45° 25.6" Capacity Round - Minus 60° 19.7" Capacity Rectangle - Height 20.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Plus 45° 20.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Plus 60° 20.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Minus 45° 20.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Minus 60° 20.5" Capacity Rectangle - Width 51.2 Capacity Rectangle Width - Plus 45° 33.5" Capacity Rectangle Width - Plus 60° 19.7" Capacity Rectangle Width - Minus 45° 33.5" Capacity Rectangle Width - Minus 60° 19.7" Blade Speed - Min 49 fpm Blade Speed - Max 330 fpm Blade Length 421.3" Blade Width 2.625" Blade Height 0.063" Blade Motor 20 HP Hydraulic Motor 3 HP Coolant Motor 0.5 HP Workbed Height 29.7" Machine Weight 19,800 lbs Floor Space - Length 336.6" Floor Space - Width 334.6" Floor Space - Height 133.9"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Linear guide square columns design keeps the same penetrating angle to enable a smooth and consistent feed rate
- 10º blade cant increases cutting efficiency and blade life
- Cosen’s Planetary Drive is designed to accept high lateral pressure (No thermal distortion)
- Inverter blade speed control offers accurate variable blade speeds
- Powered chip brush optimal for blade cleaning
- Complete coolant system
- Hydraulic blade tension insures accurate blade tension, extending blade life
- Valve feed system achieves optimal cutting performance
- Shadow light makes measuring convenient