Semi-Automatic Traversing Head Cross-Cutting Vertical Plate Band Saw
CROSS-CUTTING BAND SAW
Cross-cutting vertical plate band saws are the most appropriate sawing machines to cut steel plates and blocks. The main advantage of this type of band saw machine is plate cutting with an extremely wide capacity and a height capacity just tall enough to accommodate most plate stocks. Cosen’s SVC series offers lower operation overhead while making no compromise to deliver fast cutting rates on a rigidly constructed machine.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Vertical Plate Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Height 15.7 Capacity Throat 51.2" Blade Speed - Min 65 fpm Blade Speed - Max 262 fpm Blade Length 273" Blade Width 1.5" Blade Height 0.05" Blade Motor 7.5 HP Hydraulic Motor 2 HP Coolant Motor 0.25 HP Workbed Height 53" Machine Weight 19,800 lbs Floor Space - Length 181" Floor Space - Width 118" Floor Space - Height 114"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Work table handles all plate sizes regardless of weight
- Extra wide saw frame gives vibration-free support to the blade
- Inverter controlled blade speed
- Convenient and accurate LED readout
- Independent hydraulic blade tensioning system
- Hydraulic cylinder provides smooth, pulse-free feeding for rapid travel
- Dual valve design achieves optimal cutting performance
- Powered rotating double brush and coolant stream effectively clean the blade