Semi-Automatic Traversing Head Cross-Cutting Vertical Plate Band Saw
CROSS-CUTTING BAND SAW
Cross-cutting vertical plate band saws are the most appropriate sawing machines to cut steel plates and blocks. The main advantage of this type of band saw machine is plate cutting with an extremely wide capacity and a height capacity just tall enough to accommodate most plate stocks. Cosen’s SVC series offers lower operation overhead while making no compromise to deliver fast cutting rates on a rigidly constructed machine.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Vertical Plate Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Height 67 Capacity Throat 59" Cutting Length Min 59" Blade Speed - Min 49 fpm Blade Speed - Max 262 fpm Blade Length 478" Blade Width 3" Blade Height 0.06" Blade Motor 20 HP Hydraulic Motor 3 HP Coolant Motor 1 HP Workbed Height 78.7" Machine Weight 69,919 lbs Floor Space - Length 180.3" Floor Space - Width 86.6" Floor Space - Height 236.2"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Hydraulically powered saw frame offers smooth, and pulse-free feeding
- Linear guides ensure machine rigidity, and prevent vibration from cutting
- Inverter controlled blade speed
- Hydraulic powered wire brush system effectively cleans and prolongs blade life
- Front and rear shuttle vises allow for easy loading, positioning, and unloading
- High precision worm gearbox
- Variable feed rate and pressure control valve
- Roller workbed