Semi-Automatic Traversing Head Vertical Plate Band Saw
PLATE/BLOCK SERIES BAND SAW
Cosen vertical plate band saws are available in various sizes of throat and bed length. These saws offer many advantages over our competition with minimum floor space usage through traveling head design and blade deviation monitor. The biggest advantage Cosen vertical plate bandsawing systems offer: high quality, high precision, fast cutting rates, and affordable price.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Vertical Plate Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Height 23.6 Capacity Throat 26" Cutting Length Max 118" Blade Speed - Min 65 fpm Blade Speed - Max 262 fpm Blade Length 241.7" Blade Width 2" Blade Height 0.06" Blade Motor 10 HP Hydraulic Motor 2 HP Coolant Motor 0.25 HP Workbed Height 58" Machine Weight 33,000 lbs Floor Space - Length 209" Floor Space - Width 86.6" Floor Space - Height 126"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Work table handles all plate sizes regardless of weight
- Extra wide saw frame gives vibration-free support to the blade
- Inverter controlled blade speed
- Convenient and accurate LED readout
- Hydraulic cylinder provides smooth, pulse-free feeding for rapid travel
- Dual valve design achieves optimal cutting performance
- Independent blade tensioning system
- Powered rotating double brush and coolant stream effectively clean the blade