Semi-Automatic Moving Table Vertical Plate Band Saw
PLATE/BLOCK SERIES BAND SAW
Cosen vertical plate band saws are available in various sizes of throat and bed length. These saws offer many advantages over our competition with minimum floor space usage through traveling head design and blade deviation monitor. The biggest advantage Cosen vertical plate bandsawing systems offer: high quality, high precision, fast cutting rates, and affordable price.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Vertical Plate Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering No Capacity Height 20 Capacity Throat 26" Cutting Length Min 79" Cutting Length Max 276" Blade Speed - Min 65 fpm Blade Speed - Max 262 fpm Blade Length 233" Blade Width 2" Blade Height 0.06" Blade Motor 10 HP Hydraulic Motor 3 HP Coolant Motor 0.25 HP Coolant Tank 220 gal Table Length 354" Workbed Height 61" Machine Weight 37,400 lbs Floor Space - Width 130" Floor Space - Height 140"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- Worktable handles variably sized plates regardless of weight
- Extra wide saw frame gives solid, vibration-free support to the blade
- Saw frame rides a double rail, offering a smooth and stable feeding force
- Inverter controlled blade speed
- Computer controlled feed system
- Powered chip removal system
- Tungsten carbide blade guides ensure proper guide clearance, promoting long blade life
- Independent blade tensioning system maintains proper tension