Semi-Automatic Dual Mitering Horizontal Column Band Saw
DUAL COLUMN MITER-CUTTING STRUCTURAL SAW
The SH-710LDM horizontal band saw allows you to miter-cut either forward or backward up to 60°. The 10° blade cant is designed specifically for cutting structural steel such as H-beam, I-beam, channels and profiles to allow maximum cutting efficiency and longer blade life.
Request A quote
Understanding our machines and pricing is easy. Have a Cosen sawing expert help you today by providing project details and receive a free, no obligation price quote.Get Your Quote
Finding the Perfect Saw
Simplify your saw search. Instantly locate the correct band saw for your metal cutting needs 24/7. Narrow your machine choices by selecting attributes from the list provided.Use the Cosen Saw Selector
Type of Saw Band Saw Saw Type Horizontal Column Band Saw, Horizontal Mitering Band Saw Automation Type Semi-Automatic Mitering Dual Capacity Round 18.5" Capacity Round - Plus 45° 16.5" Capacity Round - Plus 60° 11.8" Capacity Round - Minus 45° 16.5" Capacity Round - Minus 60° 11.8" Capacity Rectangle - Height 16.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Plus 45° 16.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Plus 60° 16.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Minus 45° 16.5" Capacity Rectangle Height - Minus 60° 16.5" Capacity Rectangle - Width 28 Capacity Rectangle Width - Plus 45° 17.7" Capacity Rectangle Width - Plus 60° 11.8" Capacity Rectangle Width - Minus 45° 17.7" Capacity Rectangle Width - Minus 60° 11.8" Blade Speed - Min 83 fpm Blade Speed - Max 330 fpm Blade Length 257.5" Blade Width 1.6" Blade Height 0.05" Blade Motor 7.5 HP Hydraulic Motor 1 HP Coolant Motor 0.125 HP Workbed Height 26.4" Machine Weight 6,380 lbs Floor Space - Length 128" Floor Space - Width 126" Floor Space - Height 76"
Features* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice & obligation. Machines may be shown with some options.
- Standard Features:
- 5.7” HMI touch screen
- Miter-angle display
- Two swiveling/feeding speeds
- Hydraulic angle lock-down device
- Inverter-controlled blade speed
- Hydraulic clamping vise
- Key in your desired mitering angle via HMI touch screen, and the saw frame will automatically swivel, first quickly then finely positioning to the exact angle with accuracy of 0.1°
- The hydraulically driven saw frame travels along two linear guides, which allow for smooth pulse-free movement
- The guide arm travels along linear guide in sync with the full stroke hydraulic vise
- The optional full stroke top clamp also moves in sync with the vise, allowing your material, regardless of size and shape, to be secured top-down during a cut
- Optional take-in lift roller with mechanical feed-in or powered feed-in